September 27, 2010

I STARTED AN AMAZON.COM SELLER ACCOUNT YESTERDAY AND I ALREADY SOLD TWO THINGS

This is why I love America.  One woman's trash... is another woman's slightly used statistics book.

The only thing that sucks is that I posted the second listing as a Hardcover w/CD and actually there is no CD, so... I emailed the chick (UCSB?) and hopefully she gets back to me soon (as in tomorrow morning) because she wanted a 2 day delivery.  And hopefully she still wants it... I mean, you really don't need a CD for a stats class.  Who uses them anyways?  Especially if you're the kind of person who gets their books off of amazon during the second week of school... right?

The hitch in my second order does not detract from how awesome I feel right now, however.



ME:

1 comment:

Casey said...

HILARIOUS

You're awesome.