September 13, 2010

I just want to get a cat. And be a baby.

"I have friends who had a baby and they sent me pictures and, I don't know if you know this, but you swaddle your baby up so they can't move their arms... and they just lay, like this.  And anyways my friend send me a picture and the kid was laying like this and there was just a cat right there and I'm like, 'I wanna have a fuckin' baby, I do.  I wanna have a baby."  And I was like, oh, my biological clock kicked in!  So I picked up my cell phone, I'd just gone to get a frozen yogurt, and I called my friend and I'm like, 'I think I want a baby..' and he's like, 'well, what are you doing right now?' and I'm like, 'oh, I don't know, I'm just wandering.  I went to get a frozen yogurt,' and he's like, 'well, you can't do that when you have a baby,' and I'm like, 'fuck that'.  Like, I can't get a frozen yogurt??..  Maybe I just wanna be a baby.  I would just love to lay on a couch, and with a cat?  Are you kidding me?  That's like the best thing that I ever heard of."





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cool story! hahah. Was it yours or someone else?