1. Luckily my "side" job has improved. Marginally. At least I've become a lot better at pretending. I am now the world's authority on flirting with old men.
2. I wish I had more time to be outside. I went on a bunch of bike rides with my dad this past week and they were totally fun, but I want to go kayaking or swimming or something. I was contemplating doing a triathalon, but not until the fall - anyone know about cheap short triathalons?
3. I spent $100 bucks on cds at Borders 2 days ago. Because I was having a bad day... and just because I could:
4. I've played this on loop now for about 20 minutes. Isn't getting any duller:
5. Have started to fantasize about getting a Vespa again. I saw a cute little black one with pink accents parked down the street from me and I almost lost it. Honestly, one has to draw the line for adorable propaganda somewhere.
6. Have decided to pick up Ella Enchanted again. Right on time for my quarterly re-reading of the poor, tattered 1997 edition that I own. Is it just me, or does everyone love tattered, loved old books?