November 10, 2009

Is it strange how utterly fascinating I find craigslist?

In fact, I think I'm going to have to start a new category in my sidebar that's dedicated solely to the strange stuff I find on there.






Young pet needed by mature couple - mw4w - 56 (East and South Bay)


Date: 2009-11-08, 1:31PM PST


Do you enjoy the idea of going on fun outings? Do you enjoy not having to decide and prefer being instructed as to what will happen?

I am 56 and my partner is mid 40s. Both of us are tall, slender and relatively good looking. But most importantly, we both know how to communicate our wishes and will never accept less than what we desire.

The pet we are seeking would be pampered as any well behaved pet would be, but you will be punished as any misbehaved pet would be if you fail to follow instruction.

Whether the outing is for a simple dinner out, a weekend wine tasting in Napa, or an evening in - you will always know what to do since you will be instructed. And of course you know that being a well behaved pet, you will be rewarded with treats.

No comments: