May 8, 2009

Happy Place



If you haven't seen this movie, please stop whatever you're doing and go watch it immediately. And be prepared to cry. I'm serious.

Case in point: My mom and I had watched almost the whole thing and we were about 15 minutes from the end when my sister walks in. She sits down (keep in mind that she doesn't know anything about the story) and is weeping within 5 minutes, I kid you not.

Update: Have only just remembered your poor performance in le quiz. Something tells me that due to poor performance in said quiz, no one knows to which movie I refer. Love Story. Yes, sappy, yes a little melodramatic, but let's be real here. It was nominated for 7 academy awards and Ali McGraw is perfect as Jenny. Side note: I found the most gorgeous picture of Ali while looking for the one on this post.

No comments: