May 21, 2009

Goal for the Week

"I will abandon my career as a writer and stand-up comedian and learn how to act leading lady style in a movie.

I will be cast in a movie directly opposite Robert Downey Jr and there will be love scenes.
Robert and his wife will have had a friendly divorce before this and my fiancee will have left me for an extended period of time because he is an international spy in the Congo. He gives me his blessing for me to have the company of another man while he’s gone for what could possibly be forever.

Robert and I will fall in love. And he’ll be exactly as I picture he is in person. And as long as I’m making shit up, I’ll be able to eat all the bread and cheese I want without getting fat and drink all the wine that I want without getting drunk or dehydrated."

-Jen Kirkman

No comments: