April 1, 2009

Barack & Michelle's Royal Encounter

I know that it's hard to hear what they're saying, so I'll write out the transcript for you if you want to know. But seriously, even without it, you can still tell that Her Highness and the Prince have been at the sherry again. God, I love Brits.



The Queen: So... you arrived last night?
Michelle: Yes, last night. We're still trying to stay awake.
Prince Philip: I was just going to say... ha...ha...
The Queen: Yes, that's a horrible time lapse.
Michelle: It is. But he's been busy in meetings, and I've been a little less busy.
Prince Philip: Trying to stay awake...ha...
Barack: I already had breakfast with the Prime Minister... I had meetings with the Chinese, the Russians, David Cameron... and I'm proud to say I did not nod off in any of the meetings.
Prince Philip: Can you...haha...tell the difference...haha...between them?!
Barack: It's all a blur...
Prince Philip: How about turning around?
Barack: Of course, of course.
The Queen: It's always the same thing, isn't it?

No comments: