December 31, 2008

I got a new camera, but I haven't named it yet

It's a Canon SD 880 IS and here's what it looks like:


It takes really great pictures, so I'm very happy about finally getting it! It's super easy to use and I'm having a lot of fun playing with all of the features (of course, this also means I have to actually figure out what they do...). Also, so I can keep track of what's what, and so you can all look at my pictures, I got a flickr account. For easy access I threw in a nice little link on the side bar of this blog (along with a few thumbnails to entice you), so feel free to look around.

1 comment:

Lewis Leong said...

What the hell?? You got a Flickr account and you didn't friend me? What a jerk. JK but seriously, friend me. I want to see your photography. Here's a link to mine: http://www.flickr.com/photos/58036533@N00/

I'm glad you decided on a Canon. Did my recommendations help?