October 13, 2008

um, excuse me, Prego, could you do problem #6?

I don't meet new people very often anymore. For the most part I know who I know and when I get a new acquaintance we usually only talk about the reason we know each other (aka bio discussion class). And that's too bad, because I seriously had such a funny conversation with this guy from my physics class earlier. It was truly ridiculous. And maybe it wasn't fun so much because of the comedic aspect (well, actually, it sort of was), but it was really interesting talking to someone with a new perspective, a different way of speaking. He had different speech patterns, different sayings, and I really felt like I didn't know what he was about to say... which, now that I think about it, was kind of a bizarre feeling. But not unwanted.

Henceforth, I will try to say something unexpected to someone every day.

No comments: