July 6, 2008

A Silly Meme

Five snacks I enjoy in a perfect, non weight-gaining world:

  1. The darkest, bitterest chocolate I can find
  2. Naan bread with hummus
  3. Cheese (tie between Gruyére and Jarlsberg) and crackers
  4. Chocolate silk pie with whip cream on top... and raspberries
  5. Macadamia nuts

Five snacks I enjoy in the real world:

Uh, see above. But I also eat these healthier things... sometimes.

  1. Any fruit with a disproportionately large seed (mango, apricot, peach, plum, cherry)
  2. Carrots or snap peas and hummus
  3. Tomatoes and balsamic vinegar
  4. Quaker rice cakes (cheddar cheese flavored)
  5. Spanish olives


Five things I would do if I were a billionaire:

  1. Have several nice homes including one in Huntington Beach, apartments in Paris and NYC, a house in the Italian countryside, and some sort of house in the Seychelles islands
  2. Pay off all of my student loans, and help my sister and friends pay off theirs
  3. Build an outdoor drive-in theater that only shows classic movies ONLY somewhere in Orange County; admission: free
  4. Contribute to the campaigns of the politicians who I feel would most benefit the welfare of my fellow citizens
  5. Invest in exciting stocks (something beyond the mutual funds that I have now)

Five (non-academic) jobs that I have had:

  1. Demon-children Babysitter (3 boys. Ages 1, 3, and 4. That's all I'm going to say.)
  2. Coldstone Creamery ice cream (and waffle cone) maker
  3. Cashier at Lucci's (and bakery girl)
  4. Shuttle Car Driver for the Pacific Symphony Summer Series
  5. Nanny

Five habits:

  1. Snoozing my alarm clock twice every day (after which, I usually turn it off in my sleep and am late to wherever I needed to be)
  2. Biting my nails (unless I've got nail polish on... right now they're red.)
  3. Reading in bed before sleeping no matter how late it is
  4. Going online to check my email and then not dragging myself away for hours
  5. Drinking coffee every day

Five places I have lived:

  1. Long Beach, California
  2. Carrollton, Texas
  3. Huntington Beach, California
  4. Irvine, California
  5. Hm. Well, I've also lived in apartments in those cities if that counts.

Five people I want to get to know better:

I think I'm supposed to tag people, but I don't know anyone! So...

  1. Neil Gaiman
  2. Michael Gondry
  3. Julie Delpy
  4. Etta James
  5. Can I do posthumous? If so, Kate Hepburn. Obviously.

No comments: